Wednesday, January 25, 2006

More new figs - crazy!

20 back non-offer Stormtrooper AFA 80 (looks perfect to me mind). A Steal from Cloud City Collectables for £110! Mind you, I did have to get up at 3AM.

Trilogo Imperial Dignatary MOMC UP - minor warp to front of bubble but nothing noticeable. from my new friend at www.scifi-toys.net
Trilogo Vader MOMC C9 UP - Awesome. Spur of the moment this I was looking for a ROJ photo variation one but saw this when price checking tri-logo Han's. This one from MW Collectables.

R2 D2 with pop-up lighsabre and Han in Carbonite last 17 - MOMC C9 UP. Will I bother with AFA grading? Will I bollocks. From the ever reliable Toni Emchowitz at www.toytoni.com.

The pile I have accumulated over the last two months - probably around £600!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home