Thursday, January 05, 2006

Christmas after the kidnapping of Santa...

4.
3.
2.


1.


There are several elements to this post:

1) The staff Christmas party at Eleos - very nice it was too, especially the Turkish waiter Mustapha, who's first day it was and he didn't seem to get anything right poor bloke. Sam managed to persuade me to pay £17.99 for a bottle of wine.

2) The amount of presents Cath and I had to unwrap on Christmas do was so vast it took us until 2:30!

3) Roxy loved her new scratch mat that she immediately staked her claim through the power of sleeping on it

4) Lenin, on the other hand, tried the same tactic with all the presents!

5) For some reason this page won't accept being formatted so I gave up, I'm sure I can trust you all to fit the images to the numbers? No? Bugger.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home