Thursday, January 05, 2006

Lazy Blogger!

Hello people - long time no errr.... interface?

I've been very lazy for the last 4 weeks (3 weeks of leave!), and have been trying to avoid the net so I don't a) Check my work Emails b) Do any work and c) spend all my money on Ebay

A and B were remarkably successful - for C, see the next 20 odd posts about what Star Wars I have bought recently!!

Well what a pleasant Christmas it has been for once - now the tree has been ceremoniously thrown out of the window and I'm not constantly impaled on pine needles at any rate.

I am eschewing my usual pictorial representations in this post so I can actually write a bit. There are several lists I think I need to include here: What I got for Christmas; My new year's resolutions; and all the things i need to write about since last we... interfaced. Here goes:

What I got for Christmas:

Food processor (from Cath)
Deep fryer
Electric Food warming hotplate (awesome)
Electric Corkscrew (Even more awesome and will probably get its own post)
Electric Grill
Quantum leap series 2 and 3 on DVD
Cool Yoda T Shirt and Punk book from Claire
Lots of games and stuff from my mother

and loads of other bits and bobs

I gave Cath Take That tickets, about 20 DVDS and X Box games and such like and a Family Guy figures boxed set. Ace.

My New Year's Resolutions (that I will break) are:

Do less work (ie "Streamline")
Be less stressed
Write my MA Dissertation (on German Animal and Human Research 1919-1945)
Read more
Change over to Cath's PC
Spend less on Ebay and pay off some debts
Start paying my student loan (OK I have to but even so!!)
Play Squash and Badminton weekly
Buy a Shuttle

I think I can manage the last one at least

Things I need to write about:

Star Wars Collecting
Whatever happened to Swindon Town?
Scalextric
The Anti Nowhere League's new album
Monk
Andy Fisher's ENGAGEMENT party?!?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home