Monday, November 21, 2005

Student Halloween Party in Pictures 2

Tim. Be afraid, Be very afraid.

Steve Godfrey asd a terrorist - is anyone surpisred? I love the way the 'thinsulate' tag remains on his forehead.

The Smurfs - if I get this right I expect a prize!
Isobel, Zayna, Lucy, ummm Kate?, Nat, Sami ?

Kath and Jon (Ghostbusters) and Sian (a strangley alluring Dracula) and Ruth

Sam and Katie - the marshmallows were real I had one!

Sam and Tim the drag quees - kudos for getting FZ on the playlist!

With the party in full swing, Vicky managed to vomit blood over another reveller

Mel and Matt, who yet again blacked up his face but forgot he had arms and legs.

Mel as an Elf and Alan as himself. His face was covered in a mysterious white sticky residue...

Martin and Jo as Gomez and Morticia (formal gear) and Wedensday
(who I think is Guang's bird?) . That blob at the top is my finger.

Laurence as The Crow apparantly, and Eva as the only sane person there!

I think this is James but it might be Tom?

Henry as some king of voodoo bloke?

Guang whites up as Dracula and Sheila bones up on her musculoskeletal anatomy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home