Sunday, June 22, 2008

A101 - Gambia Link Talent Show


This was my terrible jump (no 2) - I swear it hasn't been photoshopped, I genuinely look like a twat.





Shaun's youngest two were proud of their Dad...although perhaps not ultra punk...we should have spat on them.




You can see and hear our debut performance now on You Tube and Facebook - add us as an iLike and become our fans! http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=8439348172

A101 rocked out the talent show, despite bricking it all day previous and not really having finished or rehearsed "Children of the Gambia" properly until backstage. Nevertheless we nailed it - no one noticed some dodgy notes or even Sean stopping playing during House of the Rising Sun. We were buzzing when we came off - just a shame we couldn't get in Hey Mickey or Turning Japanese - still I'm sure we will roll them out for the next Open Mic.

The only slightly poor thing in the whole set was my dodgy jumps to Pretty Vacant (if you excuse my dodgy backing vocals) - they really have to be seen to be believed.

Setlist:

House of the Rising Sun....White Riot
Holidays in the Sun
Children of the Gambie
Pretty Vacant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home