Friday, October 07, 2005

When Lord....? When do I get to see the God damn sailboat?

Work is a pain in the arse. No staff, no space, too much work and perpetually complaining students. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. I have contemplated applying for several new jobs but I am so ill-motivated that I just can't be arsed.

On the less dark side, I have shifted some of the old stock on Ebay - even a Han Endor (albeit for just 99p!)

I bet I'll get charged again by Goldfish ( Lloyds company) for only paying 4 days before the payment due date - because naturally it takes 5 days to pass money electronically from one part of a company to another! I feel a strongly worded letter of complaint coming on.

Maybe my luck will change one day and we might get some staff - but I doubt it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dreamt that you'd stopped moaning...guess I was very wrong...some things will never change...you smell of wombat shit

Sof x

3:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home