Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Yet more new Star Wars...

another MISB tripod laser cannon - I bought it because it was easier than not buying it!

Star Wars book about computers - blurred

Star Wars punch out and make it book - for some obscure reason the Jedi one on Ebay is currently selling for £36?!!??

Finally, after getting the Han rubber in the fabled Salisbury shop in 1997, I have completed the set.


ROJ tin. Does what it says on the, err...... tin?
Bizarre two part self assembly party hats. I think I'm taking the party theme too far sometimes.

An Ord Mantell story record I'd not seen before. Sealed, but I want to listen to it :(

Jewel in the crown this - an almost full sculpted night light display box with original store mailer box. Awesome.

Really lush sealed ROJ Jabba Play Doh playset in triloo Palitoy box - this s really cool. I just missed out on a Kenner ESB set on Ebay when it crashed on me. Oh Well.

ESB FX-7 - I won this on Ebay and wasn't sure if I wasn going to take it, but its pretty cool. Slight creasing but looks fine in a case.

Laminated book covers - no, I have no idea either


www.ebay.co.uk - user ID feelgoodytoday
This is the (as yet unpaid for) booty from Alex's. Blimey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home