Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another day, another dollar, another degree...

I seem to be asking for more money...or perhaps offering lesser mortals with only one degree to tocuh me...

Paul Robeson Jr. got an honorary fellowship...he wasn't allowed to speak.


It was all held in a big ass tent since the council strikes closed the Brangwyn. I suspect all the members of the Facebook group bemoaning it feel pretty silly now - it was quite good.

Here it is - the first graduation for the GEP Medics - I'm so proud.


Martin so needs to get one of those hats to drum in.

Zoe, Phil, Ian and a load of others marshalled some of the ceremonies - I got to lead up the honours GEP guys so I can say I was on stage with the first ever graduate from the programme I helped to write!

We all went out for a few after the evening event too - this is my favourite photo (although I have to credit Mel for taking it or she will kill me - thanks Mel). Man, I'm such a sex pest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's the face you pull when someone has just given you a wedgie - good on you Cath!

1:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home