Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Veggie Chinese in Archway

Cath tucks into her sizzling 'ficken' with ginger and spring onions

Crispy Chilli Feef - oh how I have missed you

Ice Cream....with a parsley garnish...


Lychees.....with a parsley garnish...OK I think the chef might be a bit confused about English presentation...

Jo put us on to a Vegetarian Chinese Restaurant in Archway and once we walked past it for about a mile then found it on the way back it was ace. All the usual chinese food - but vegetarian! Even crispy duck, although we didnt have it. Vegetarian Spare ribs were ace, and I had veggie crispy beef. It was awesome. The veggie prawns were weird though - I don't like hot prawns anyway, but hot fake prawns didnt float my boat. Pity about the parsley with the dessert. Not a clue what was going on there. Oh and I had about 15 cups of Green Tea cos the lady brought me a huge pot full and insisted on refilling my cup - it was excellent tea though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home