Sunday, March 11, 2007

Late night retarded muggers

Monday update - check out the greeny yellowing!




Ow. Chav bastards. yes I have been the victim of crime - although the lamest crime in history. Coming back from a night out with Greg and Paul I got back here a bit loaded and went for a walk to sober up. Walking past two other guys they jumped me, forced me to the floor and punched me in the head a few times. I managed to break free and they legged it, although I have no idea why (probably got turned on and needed to go fuck each others' ass). Anyhow, they took my phone and knocked my glasses off, but i went home, got Phil and we found my glasses. I got a phone call then on Sunday from a guy who had found my phone - so evidently they figured out it was shit and chucked it - sim and all. It was smashed up but the moral victory of them making absolutely nothing is worth it. I mean I had cash on me and a nice watch, but they took nothing else. Retards. I'm perfectly fine anyway aside from a bit sore and irritated, as I was too drunk to do much except flail about, but still managed to get rid of them. I doubt severely if either of them can read, and certainly don't expect they can use a PC or understand the concept of this, but if they do happen to have this read to them by someone with a brain cell between them, and I run into them again, they will leave with a lot more that a shite phone. Several broken limbs for starters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home