Monday, March 14, 2005

Death is not the handicap it used to be

It's official - I think I am dying. Or at least very ill. Quite ill. Ok just a bit tired. Jees.

After a bit of a bastard of a weekend -couldn't lay the new floor or fit bath panels due to spectacularly uneven flooring necessitating another fatherly visit - and several hours trying to remove sodding spyware that refused to let IE work (no loss you may think), but I also couldn't open anything else on my DT whilst connected. Finally removed it, but will run a scanner/killer over it at the weekend.

I need a holiday - So I think I shall take one this week - once I finalise the brochure and leaflet, get the offers out etc etc etc......

Big up to Barber for Downloading the EPIII trailer - my attempts at which caused my spyware problems. Try http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=c7ce194103770df0f40cd1b4fc50e0de&threadid=328191&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=14 for some links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home