Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Job Update

Well the interview seemed to go pretty well, aside from the fire alarm just before(!), and everyone seemed really nice, and the campus is nice. Most importantly I don't think I looked like a tit, despite my somewhat sketchy and hastily acquired knowledge.

Despite all of this I had a phone call this morning informing me I was one of two candidates still under consideration, so evidently 'actually knowing anything' wasn't a major part of the job lol. I should hear over the next few days but if I'm honest I don't know if the role is for me, or even if I actually want to leave Swansea (!)

With a bit of luck they will offer it to the other candidate then at least I can say I did pretty well without having to make a difficult decision (some manager hey!!)

Still - they seemed happy that I liked Heavy Metal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home