Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Emma's Housewarming

I look a bit like Michael Stipe or Quentin Tarantino in this one - does that make Emma Pete Buck or Samuel L Jackson?

Me as Arnie and Cath as Danny Devito from Twins.

Alex as one of my ultimate fantasies. Man this is just wrong.

Emma's housewarming the other week was a good laugh - we dragged Alex along with us too which was ace. Cath and I had spent weeks trying to get our Twins costumes sorted but had to get most of the stuff in the final weekend - TK Maxx popped up with the jackets, Primark for the hideous chinos, BHS for the shirts and various other places for the awful shoes, wigs and muscle suit. A considerable cost, but worthwhile. Al just threw on any old thing and managed to look unbelievably hot. I must at this point note that 'Alex' in this case is not the moody, Star Wars/cycling Alex, for he most certainly would not look hot dressed as a cat, but Cath's workmate and my latest non-girlfriend female obsession. Cath really does put up with a lot, poor girl, but i do reward her by letting her look at my Star Wars now and again. And no, I don't mean penis.

Sadly after not drinking very much I had a bloody awful hangover and felt like death for several days - but at least I finished my dissertation.

PS - Alex is single so any nice guys out there who may be interested and meet my incredibly detailed criteria leave a comment. Naturally you don't get to know what these criteria are unti you fail.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, those costumes are fantastic. Especially your Arnie hair, Phil. Wonderful. However, for the photo sans wig and jacket, and for anyone seeing it outside of a fancy dress context, you don't look like anyone famous, you just look like a massive homosexual.

9:12 am  
Blogger Alexandra said...

LOL - I burst out laughing when I read the 'single' ad you have put on your blog for me :-) You are crazy

9:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's moody? You little fucktard.
Love Al

5:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home