Thursday, June 07, 2007

Catch Up: Staff v Student Netball in Pictures

Lauren our cheerleeder with her duck


I score! Well...we'll say this one went in at least. I definitely scored at least 2 over the 3 games.

Sarah puts one through the net

Sarah Shoots!

Greg attacks down the wing..

Claire took playing "Centre" a little too seriously at times!

Last minute shooting practice....I needed it!

Well technically we didn't lose every game as the last one got abandoned as they wanted to shut the centre. After a collision with one of the opposition she was also a little shakey but had decided to play on. Little did I know that as it turned out I had broken her wrist and collarbone. This report has been so long in coming that she is healed and out of plaster by now! Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home