Monday, January 10, 2005

Hey - I've been busy!

Some of the more astute amongst you may have noticed a slight lull over christmas. Well there was no lull - a lull would imply I even had time to remember it at all! I have been on leave from December 17th technically - in that time I have been at work on at least 9 separate occasions, and last week every fucking day!! Some holiday. The time I wasn't in the office was mostly spent writing up minutes, writing the 2006 brochure and cleaning.

Then I went to the library just after Boxing Day to start my essay - to discover it was shut until the 4th of January.

HOO FUCKING RAY

So I couldn't even start my essay until last week - and couldn't do much to it until the weekend as I was in work!

Tomorrow is the Manics postponed gig. We are wondering if they will play 'Tsunami'.

Next week is Velvet Revolver and the Datsuns though - thats going to be wicked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home