Thursday, August 03, 2006

Back to the meeting of blog....and man

Right - it's been a loooong time - work has exploded recently like a pinata at a Lebanese Mexican themed party, so blogging has suffered. lets have a look at what has happened since the last proper post:

Italy won the world cup after THAT headbutt.


Due to this fact two things happened:

1) I won the work sweepstake worth £22!

2) despite being some 40 points behind on the morning of the world cup final, my decision to stuff my team full of Italians and Frenchmen paid off as I snatched the title with the final kick of the tournament - I had 4/5 Italian penalty takers, materazzi and Zidane (both who scored in normal time). Despite the minus points for Zidane's red, I still won! I rule.

All the second years managed to pass their Intermediate MBs and progress on to Cardiff - with 14 distinctions and 9 merits from 37 students!

Israel started a war on hezbollah which the UK and the US are conveniently ignoring - oddly enough a) there is no oil involved, b) The UK, US and Israel are allies and b) the UN is strangely powerless (no change there). Also, there don't seem to be many "terrorists" being killed, mostly civilians - now, where have we seen that before!

We have been to see the Chilis again - more later

I have tickets for two Anti Nowhere League gigs in Cardiff and Reading - ace.

I finally got a Commander Cody - it's a bit lame and I can't even be bothered to review it. Needless to say it's not as super poseable as I would have liked.

Almost no ebay traffic at all - I'm doing pretty well.

I have done no work on my dissertation.

I'm sure there has been more....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home