Wednesday, July 13, 2005

L'eau de Corps

Not sure what French is for sweat, but this seems close enough.

I have discovered that my legs are unusually sweaty, and my top lip has been sweating a lot also. I never want to redecorate again, but sadly now we have the garden to do and the hallways and landing. Oh joy.

The Cheese and Wine party is this weekend, and I have invited my mother down for a bit of double booking trouble, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Now I have squash, band practice and house tidying tonight to keep me occupied.

I 'm sure I had an interesting post but now I forget - damn heat.

Get ready for party weekend 22nd July onwards!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheese and Wine....what?! Since when have you been a pretentious bottle up your arse kinda dude?! I despair from hundreds of miles away, but we do approve of the new chav look, as they say, when in Swansea.....

Before you ask I didn't know any of the suicide bombers as I don't know all asians from Leeds, despite Jo and Jon's accusations!

Have to go, need to buy phil a birthday pressie....

1:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home