Monday, January 17, 2005

MA Feedback.....

Well, three months late, I have my first three assignment marks back.

I was hopeful that I'd pass, given the amount of other stuff I had.

Assignment one, the analysis of crime rates in the Irish famine - presentation and essay went well - score .... wait for it.... 72% - Are you fucking kidding me!!!

Assignment two, the annotated bibliography, on that bombshel I figured would be around 55 - especially as I missed whole sections on the cult of personality and the Terror (d'uh!) - score 67% This is getting ridiculous!

Assignment three, the book review. Now surely this one would be rubbish (even though as a partial English graduate it shouldnt be!) - score 72%.

Oh well, maybe I actually am as great as I think (!)

Plus I got felt up by students today for their anatomy lessons. Everyone had warm hands. Martin was banned from touching me ;-)

I'd better get that free lunch Jo and Sam promised me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home