Thursday, January 27, 2005

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Things just got a lot more interesting!

Not only do we have 2 1/2 weeks of interviewing candidates and all the organisation associated with this, I am still working on the 2006 brochure and millions of other things!

On top of this I now have to prepare a 10 minute presentation every week on Victorian Britain and Wilhelmine Germany (about 2000 words I think) - as well as reading for my Stalin essay due in on May 17th which I am hoping to write on Soviet religion :s.

God knows how this is going to work !!!!

On a brighter note, it looks as though Paul and Jason are finally OK to move to their new pad, so a day was spent transferring all the bills into my name and setting up DDs. Gives me another month to pay and get some back off the cramp twins at any rate.

Sam just can't help competing with me. Just because I was ill, he has to be ill too.

Still at least it was I and not he that was dispensing Ipod advice. God knows why but hey - they are supposed to be good! I'm still a tape man myself.

Stand by for insanity...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but that means I will be blaming you if the Ipod turns out to be crap!!!

~ M

10:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home